web site hit counter

Shaashisms

Twenty-Something and Still Going Strong...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Where Have All The Good Eggs Gone

You know its never bothered me before, but as I watch more and more of my friends getting married and divorced and married again, it strikes me, “Hey why not?”
Strange marriage seems to me like a fried egg you never think you want one till you see someone else eating it. Once seen, you’re suddenly ravenous with a hunger only fried eggs can satisfy.
Ok, so now that I’ve made up my mind to eat the damn things, I of course discover that there are no bloody eggs in the fridge – indeed the last of the eggs were consumed by the very person whose eggs had tempted me to begin with (perhaps I have taken this analogy too far?)
The point remains – that now I find myself looking for something I never wanted before and that I now find I cannot escape wanting. Bugger! What’s more all the girls will agree – where have all the good eggs gone?!@#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home