web site hit counter

Shaashisms

Twenty-Something and Still Going Strong...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Lions & Tigers & Deer, Oh My!

Now I’m a pretty die hard romantic, I mean I would fall in love with a goat if it eyeballed me nicely, but even I seem to have noticed, that all the boys have just stopped trying!
I know all girls want to be swept of their feet and maybe guys feel this is a bit much, but dude at least get the bloody broom out!
Whatever happened to the idea of women being won over? When did the roles and the ratio’s change so drastically? When did we become the wooers rather then the wooees? Its like the deer are hunting the lions, so when we do catch our pray we end up getting ripped to shreds. Why in the world would any deer (or antelope for that matter) chase after a buggering lion? Are we mad?
I think all we deer need to make a pact, let the lions do the chasing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home