web site hit counter

Shaashisms

Twenty-Something and Still Going Strong...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Brownie Debacle

I now know why I have never lost weight on any diet ever! Yesterday for no apparent reason was a celebratory day so I whipped up a batch of (if I do say so myself) world-class brownies and fed them to an adoring and grateful host of friends, family and miscellaneous visitors. The two brownies that were left uneaten went in a sealed box into the fridge. This morning I bounced downstairs all bright and sunny only to discover the brownies were missing. What could have happened? There was no one else in the house? The kitchen was locked? Had I woken in the middle of the night? No memory of any such thing…a genetically modified mouse perhaps? There was only one logical conclusion, I had obviously wandered down a flight of stairs into a locked kitchen and devoured the brownies…IN MY SLEEP! No wonder I never lose weight God knows what I’ve been consuming in my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home