web site hit counter

Shaashisms

Twenty-Something and Still Going Strong...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Classic Shaashisms

An Introduction to the world of Shaash.

On fashion: "It's not that I don't like Beer, it just never goes with my outfits."

On love & marriage: "Love's all the fun stuff on a Sundae, without it life's just vanilla."

"My weight is a test of love."

"I'd fall in love with a goat if it eyeballed me nicely."

"Have a few drinks it'll be fine."

"Marriage is like a fried egg, you never want one till you see someone else eating it."

On a broken heart: "I feel like a used tea-bag!"

"Maybe I'm not crazy, just pathologically stupid."

On men: "There can be no equality of the sexes until men have had hot wax near their privates!"

"All men are their mothers in disguise!"

On my friends: "My friends are great. Solid with a little bit of wiggle...Like jelly."

In General: "All this talk of dieting has made me hungry."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home